Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Grand Illusion Clue 3

Ahhh
An easy clue this time!
Squares that come from strips cut from my dark pink, white and green fabrics subbing for Bonnies green, white and black.
I still need to make a few of the HST from clue 1 but doing this one quarter size has been great for me so that I could do some work in the sewing room clearing out the "black hole" corner.  More on that later but let's just say one of the results is that I un-earthed FOUR forgotten quilt tops!  LOL
Clues 1, 2, 3 with my "inspiration fabric".  The color is really off as the dark pink is not so orange and the yellow not so bright.

5 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

A beautiful colour palette... love your choices!

Karen said...

What pretty colors, I can't wait to see what this quilt looks like!

Andee said...

Nice to see some different colors coming together.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Wonderful colors for grand illusion, I love seeing the colors others are using. So exciting.

Vickie said...

Ditto, I also enjoy seeing all the fabrics and colors used in this mystery !