Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Grand Illusion Clue 4 and 5

Got so busy this past week that I never posted my pic of the Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt created with Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville.com.  That's OK, I am just posting the completion of both clues 4 and 5 in this post.
I took a picture of all the clues together for clue 4 which was more broken dishes blocks like clue 1 with some different fabrics.
 Again the colors are still showing much darker that they are in real life.  The pink is a lighter warm pink, the yellow is much softer.  The white and dark green is OK

Clue 5 is a bit better in coloration but still somewhat too dark.
Simple 4 patches.  I wonder at the one on the left as Bonnie calls for 4 of them if they might be used to resolve corners or make a center block?  If I need to make more at least they are easy enough to do.

Next week is the last clue!  Can't wait to see what we are going to be making  LOL

No comments: